- On Bombing Syria. Or Not.
- My friend has been radicalised. But let’s not mistake him for a terrorist.
- In Myanmar Again. Election time.
- A message to The Labour Party on the occasion of their abstaining on the Welfare Bill. Well some of them.
- On the Labour Leadership Election
- Don’t waste your anger on the Tories. Save it for Labour.
- None Of The Above.
- Wasted effort?
- Wait a minute …
- Defence, Defence, Defence.
- The Immigration Question.
- I’m voting. I’m voting Labour. (No pun intended).
- Glory Glory Me.
- Ill-considered heat of the moment reaction to the BBC suspending Jeremy Clarkson.
- The Other Brother (Across the pond).
- In Each Other’s Pockets.
- Hey Man!
- Unholy Alliances.
- School for No Scandal.
Tag Archives: Islam
My friend has been radicalised. Not many people know about it. He can’t tell his mum and dad, that’s for sure. They would dis-own him. His girlfriend doesn’t know. Nor does the girl it is being arranged for him … Continue reading