- On Bombing Syria. Or Not.
- My friend has been radicalised. But let’s not mistake him for a terrorist.
- In Myanmar Again. Election time.
- A message to The Labour Party on the occasion of their abstaining on the Welfare Bill. Well some of them.
- On the Labour Leadership Election
- Don’t waste your anger on the Tories. Save it for Labour.
- None Of The Above.
- Wasted effort?
- Wait a minute …
- Defence, Defence, Defence.
- The Immigration Question.
- I’m voting. I’m voting Labour. (No pun intended).
- Glory Glory Me.
- Ill-considered heat of the moment reaction to the BBC suspending Jeremy Clarkson.
- The Other Brother (Across the pond).
- In Each Other’s Pockets.
- Hey Man!
- Unholy Alliances.
- School for No Scandal.
Tag Archives: conservative
Upset at the election result? Angry even? Demoralised at the thought of at least another five years of Conservative government? Frightened at the thought of what might become of the NHS or where IDS’s £12bn welfare axe will fall? Sick … Continue reading
There has been all sorts of hysterical reaction in the papers to Ed Miliband’s decision to be ‘interviewed’ by Russell Brand on The Trews. Here’s mine. First off what a dick David Cameron is – again – to dismiss it … Continue reading