- On Bombing Syria. Or Not.
- My friend has been radicalised. But let’s not mistake him for a terrorist.
- In Myanmar Again. Election time.
- A message to The Labour Party on the occasion of their abstaining on the Welfare Bill. Well some of them.
- On the Labour Leadership Election
- Don’t waste your anger on the Tories. Save it for Labour.
- None Of The Above.
- Wasted effort?
- Wait a minute …
- Defence, Defence, Defence.
- The Immigration Question.
- I’m voting. I’m voting Labour. (No pun intended).
- Glory Glory Me.
- Ill-considered heat of the moment reaction to the BBC suspending Jeremy Clarkson.
- The Other Brother (Across the pond).
- In Each Other’s Pockets.
- Hey Man!
- Unholy Alliances.
- School for No Scandal.
Tag Archives: cameron
There is a petition going around online encouraging a vote, in the UK Parliament, against air strikes against ISIS in Syria. One friend suggests that if stung by a wasp the smart response is not to throw stones at … Continue reading
Upset at the election result? Angry even? Demoralised at the thought of at least another five years of Conservative government? Frightened at the thought of what might become of the NHS or where IDS’s £12bn welfare axe will fall? Sick … Continue reading
April 20th is Hitler’s birthday and the last day you can register to vote. Sometime on May 8th, VE Day, we will find out which weakly cobbled together coalition of sorts is going to attempt to govern Britain for the … Continue reading
Fifty-however-many days to go and this election is already degenerating into farce as each party obscures its own policy announcements – not that there have been any of much significance yet – with the smoke of attacks on each other. … Continue reading
Maybe you saw Simon Hattenstone’s (quite affectionate) profile of Ed Miliband in the Guardian over the weekend. Did you read it? He’s never met me so I’ve no first hand impression of him but from what I’ve seen on TV … Continue reading