Successful cities are led by mayors.
Overseas investors expect to meet a mayor.
Mayors will have faster access to government and investment.
Cities without mayors will find it harder to attract new jobs.
We should all get to vote for our mayor.
Vote for ‘a change from how the council is run now’ on May 3rd.
Please use a button below to share this?
- On Bombing Syria. Or Not.
- My friend has been radicalised. But let’s not mistake him for a terrorist.
- In Myanmar Again. Election time.
- A message to The Labour Party on the occasion of their abstaining on the Welfare Bill. Well some of them.
- On the Labour Leadership Election
- Don’t waste your anger on the Tories. Save it for Labour.
- None Of The Above.
- Wasted effort?
- Wait a minute …
- Defence, Defence, Defence.
- The Immigration Question.
- I’m voting. I’m voting Labour. (No pun intended).
- Glory Glory Me.
- Ill-considered heat of the moment reaction to the BBC suspending Jeremy Clarkson.
- The Other Brother (Across the pond).
- In Each Other’s Pockets.
- Hey Man!
- Unholy Alliances.
- School for No Scandal.