The PM and DPM are in Nottingham today. They’re doing a Q&A with Boots staff in a warehouse on the Boots campus part of which they will announce is to become an Enterprise Zone following yesterday’s budget speech. DC has also confirmed government green light and funding for Nottingham’s tram network expansion. A double boost for Nottingham from the double act.
- On Bombing Syria. Or Not.
- My friend has been radicalised. But let’s not mistake him for a terrorist.
- In Myanmar Again. Election time.
- A message to The Labour Party on the occasion of their abstaining on the Welfare Bill. Well some of them.
- On the Labour Leadership Election
- Don’t waste your anger on the Tories. Save it for Labour.
- None Of The Above.
- Wasted effort?
- Wait a minute …
- Defence, Defence, Defence.
- The Immigration Question.
- I’m voting. I’m voting Labour. (No pun intended).
- Glory Glory Me.
- Ill-considered heat of the moment reaction to the BBC suspending Jeremy Clarkson.
- The Other Brother (Across the pond).
- In Each Other’s Pockets.
- Hey Man!
- Unholy Alliances.
- School for No Scandal.